HOURS: Part time - 22.8 hours per week (3 year contract)
APPLICATIONS: Close Saturday 16 November 2019
This position requires a Working with Children Check (WWCC) issued by the Office of the Children's Guardian. For more information and how to apply, please visit the Office of the Children's Guardian website www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/working-with-children/working-with-children-check. The vacancy is open to Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens who hold a valid New Zealand passport, Australian permanent residents and those non-residents deemed by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship to be eligible to work in Australia only.
About St Vincent's Health Network Sydney:
St Vincent's Health Network Sydney is made up of three public hospitals, St Vincent's Hospital Sydney, Sacred Heart Health Service and St Joseph's Hospital at Auburn. We are part of St Vincent's Health Australia, the largest diversified health care organisation within Australia's not for profit Catholic health care sector. As a Catholic health and aged care service provider, our mission is to bring God's love to those in need through the healing ministry of Jesus, with a commitment to those who are poor and vulnerable.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity, ethical practices, and the principles of cultural diversity and promote a smoke free work environment. Appropriate criminal record and child protection checks are conducted for all successful candidates. Employment with St Vincent's is subject to you having current immunity status that complies with the Occupational Assessment, Screening & Vaccination against Specified Infectious Diseases - NSW Health Policy Directive PD2018 _009. Appointment and ongoing employment will be subject to continued compliance with the policy directive. St Vincent's Health Network Sydney is committed to reconciliation and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply for all advertised positions.
Click here for the full job description and Application Instructions:
When applying for the position, Applicants will be required to upload a recent Resume as well as a separate Cover Letter addressing the Selection Criteria for the position. External applicants are to upload their Cover Letter alongside their Resume when reaching the 'My Experience tab >Resume/CV> Upload. For Internal applicants, this document is to be uploaded further down the page alongside your Resume under Resume/CV> Upload.
* Personal integrity and demonstrated commitment to the Philosophy, Mission and Values of Mary Aikenhead Ministries
* Experience in pastoral ministry, preferably in a healthcare context and able to articulate a contemporary pastoral practice framework
* Accredited Clinical Pastoral Education Supervisor by NSW College of Clinical Pastoral Education (NSWCCPE inc) or another CPE Association within Australia and New Zealand Association of Clinical Pastoral Education (ANZACPE).
* Completion of a relevant master's degrees and an ability to reflect theologically.
* Demonstrated capacity to work in Catholic context
* Experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, across professional disciplines
* Demonstrated capacity for safe-care whilst managing own work load
Applicants that do not address the selection criteria will have their application automatically culled.