HOURS: Permanent Full-Time & Part-Time position available – Flexible on hours
APPLICATIONS: No closing date listed
To be successful for the role you will have:
• Background & Qualifications in Pastoral Care (Clinical Pastoral Education, Theology, or Spirituality)
• Previous pastoral experience in an aged care environment is highly desirable
• Ability to demonstrate Catholic Healthcare’s values of compassion, honesty, hospitality, respect and excellency
• Highly developed communication, interpersonal and active listening skills
• Exceptional planning skills and ability to complete computer based pastoral care plans for each resident
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of around 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping our customers to live life to its fullest every day.
Why you’ll love working with us:
• An opportunity to build a career with a successful growing values-based organisation;
• Be part of a supportive and inclusive ‘people first’ culture; and
• Great salary packaging opportunities and other benefits.
So, if you’re looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we’d love to hear from you. Apply online now.
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.
Click here for more information.