HOURS: Flexible working arrangements, 2 to 4 days per week
APPLICATIONS: No closing date listed - Start ASAP
Based in Perth, Western Australia the role will report into the Operations Coordinator. Leveraging your advanced people skills, you'll be successful in the role of Pastoral Care Coordinator by bringing your passion for the intersection of agriculture and people. You will be excited by the prospect of helping change lives by facilitating employment opportunities for people from developing countries. You will take absolute accountability and personal pride in caring for the staff which will see you meeting candidates at the airport as they arrive to the country, helping them with all steps of induction and integration to their new role and providing guidance around personal matters (medical, financial andintroductions to social networks).
Your Skills & Experience
Dedicated and caring, you are known for your ability to foster collaborative working relationships. Integrity and compliance will be your trademarks and you will have a demonstrated experience building and maintaining authentic relationships. You will be comfortable working with diverse stakeholders from corporate all the way through to operations and farm staff.
Accountable and passionate about the future success of the agriculture sector, this is a role that should be viewed with excitement as a genuine long-term career prospect. To be considered for the role its important you must prove you have the following skills and capabilities:
* Current drivers' licence and own transport
* Ability to take ownership of allocated tasks and work autonomously
* Ability to develop and maintain authentic relationships with employees and clients
* Competent computer skills with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
* High degree of attention to detail and compliance
* Good command of written and verbal English
* Professional phone manner and proactive communication skills
* Previous experience in a community services role and/or setting
* Language skills relating to countries from the Pacific Island nations or Timor Leste will be highly regarded
* Experience working with people from ESL backgrounds
Agri Labour Australia is an award-winning Australian company with clients in every State and Territory. As a proud representative for many of the agricultural sector's leading and highly respected organisations, we take care of our candidates in the same way we treat our clients - with respect and integrity.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Mitchell Merritt, Principal Consultant on 0427 715 619.