HOURS: Full time
APPLICATIONS: Close Sunday 17 November 2019
* The successful candidate will have nationally recognised qualification and training qualifications and experience working in social work, counselling, ministry and/or pastoral care, chaplaincy and/or other wellbeing support services and programs/projects in emergency or health services or a defence environment plus trauma support, bereavement care, counselling or clinical pastoral education.
* You will have high level communication and interpersonal skills to enable effective interaction with staff and key stakeholders.
* Your relationship and team building skills will help you to develop strong and collaborative relationships and rapport with internal and external stakeholders and give you the ability to enhance and grow team relationships across a staff and volunteer pastoral care network.
* You are an exceptional planner and organiser who is able to establish the priority and scheduling of work tasks and projects to ensure work priorities are completed in a timely manner.
What's in it for you
* As a valued member of AV you will enjoy a professional working environment that recognises the importance of work/life balance. We offer salary packaging options, generous personal leave entitlements, accrued days off for full time roles, and other benefits including free on-site parking.
* As a valued member of AV you will enjoy a professional working environment that recognises the importance of work/ life balance, as well as offering salary packaging options and various other benefits. We believe our people are our greatest resource and the sustainability of our workforce depends on how well we utilise our people's skills and abilities.
* We believe our people are our greatest resource and the sustainability of our workforce depends on how well we utilise our people's skills and abilities and whether our staffing reflects the diversity of the Victorian community. If you're ready to play an integral role and deliver results that help make a real difference, we want to hear from you!
* The successful candidate must have a current Victorian Driver's License and be willing to travel throughout metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria when required. Successful applicants will also need to complete a Police Check.
AV has introduced salary bands and this position is graded at AV5.1. The AV grade salary range for an AV5 position is $116,916 to $138,214 plus 9.5% superannuation and CAA on-call allowance. The expectation is that employees will commence at the base of the grade applicable to a position.
How to apply?
Applicants are requested to address the selection criteria detailed in the position description and to read the document ‘Applying for a position with Ambulance Victoria' on our careers page. For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 03 9840 3653.
Your application will form an integral part of the selection process and should be of a high quality including:
A separate document addressing the selection criteria detailed on the last page of the position description
Applications must be submitted via the AV Careers Centre website https://careers.ambulance.vic.gov.au/ to be considered.
Our diverse and inclusive workforce allows us to deliver the Best Care to the Victorian community, and helps create a healthier, more productive workplace for our people.